The only personal information a cookie can contain is information that you supply yourself — a cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a cookie from our website. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by following the relevant instructions in the “managing your cookies” section. If you switch off cookies, you may not be able to use parts of our website or app.
You can manage your cookies using your browser.
If you want to manage or disable cookies for the FreeAgent website or any other site, you can do it by changing your browser settings. Look under the “Help” menu for specific instructions for your browser, or read on for details about the most common browsers:
You can also opt-out of a number of targeted advertising cookies by visiting these opt-out pages: National Advertising Initiative and Google. This opt-out won’t stop advertising companies from showing you banner ads, but it will prevent them from personalising their banner ads to you specifically.
This site uses Google Analytics – find out more here.
Types of cookies.
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to enable you to move around this Website and use its features and/or services. These cookies let this Website provide services at the request of users.
This Website uses strictly necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to this Website
- Remember the services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
- Remember things like information you’ve entered when you navigate to different pages during your session on this Website
- Remember things like service selections you have made which are essential for us to provide you with services you have requested
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
Performance cookies allow us to update this Website to cater for Website user preferences and improve performance. They collect information about how this Website is used, e.g. which pages users visit most often and where error messages are delivered. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies individuals. All information is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
This Website uses performance cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how this Website is used (including selections that you have made and services that you have viewed, during your use of this Website)
- See how effective our adverts are (we don’t use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites)
- Remember the services you have viewed and selected
Functional cookies allow this Website to remember choices you make, e.g. your user name, log in details and language preferences and any customisations you make to Website pages during your visit. They are necessary to provide features and services specific to individual users.
This Website uses functional cookies to:
- Remember selections you have made (such as search functions and results, and services)
- Apply users’ individual service specifications (such as usage or credit allowance)
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests, to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
If you accept/close or continue to use our website, you accept that cookies may be stored on your device.
To find out more please do not hesitate to contact us here.